To make a booking using our online booking service scroll down to the services below choose the service you require then scroll through the calendar until you find a date with available slots showing (please note winter months you may need to scroll several weeks until available appointments appear as we do get very busy) choose to pay online with a debit / credit card or paypal or choose pay later we always carry a card machine and we accept cash payments as well.
For returning customers we offer a £5 discount if you have your chimney or flue swept by us between the months of March and July to take advantage of this great offer for existing customers please book via our online calendar below and we will apply your discount on the day of your sweep.
Please note if we are unable to sweep your stove due to it being a dangerous installation we will inform you of this and advise you on ways to make it safe, however, we will charge a £25 call out fee.
A Cheroo Sweep will take around 30 to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish (If we do run into any problems and extra work is required we charge a flat fee of £20 per half hour although this is very rare and we will always inform you if extra time will be needed).
Please note under new GDPR rules by booking online you agree to us keeping safe your data and contacting you via email annually in order to send reminders if you wish to have your information deleted from our database just send us a return email and we will remove you from this database
- Sweep of standard open fire or lined stove (including vacuum) – £70
- Sweep of an unlined stove (including vacuum) – £75
- Woodburner Service – £100.00 (sweep included)
- Bird nest removal – £100.00 (sweep included)
- CCTV inspection – £100.00 (sweep included)
- Tarred flues cleaned using a chemical Creaway treatment £275 including a pre sweep.
- Need a great wood supplier try https://www.firewoodstorebristol.com